Wednesday, February 16, 2011

There's Something Fabulous About You!

Good morning!!

So I saw another fabulous sketch over at Cardabilities, and decided to play along again this week! So much fun! If I was more tech knowledgable I would be able to provide you with a link to their blog, but I'm not so I'll just type it in here and you can paste to your browser!

Here's my card for this week, it's going to be a birthday card for my SIL!! Hey I'm actually early with a card this month! Yeah me!!




Used the Top Note die cut from Stampin Up! and the new cupcake punch, so fun and stinking cute!! I'm also thrilled because I learned a new technique this week! See the gathered ribbon across the bottom? I finally learned how to do it! Not too bad for a first attempt. I've seen this technique on hundrends of cards and was always so jealous! I thought there was sewing or something like involved, turns out all you have to do is apply a strip of sticky tack, or whatever you use, and stick, gather and twist the ribbon where you want it, SO EASY! You'll be seeing more of this now that I learned how easy that was!! Thanks again Becky Roberts for sharing your tips with us!!

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions!!!

Also, coming soon - a new class I'm going to be holding shortly! If you love rubber stamping and paper crafting, come join me in a fun and easy new class! Details and photos to be added shortly!

Take care,

No comments: