Friday, February 18, 2011

New in My Etsy Shop





Hello everyone, if you live in Toronto, I hope you are enjoying the wonderful weather we are having today! Awesome plus 10 here!!

Just popping in quickly to share a new card with you that I added to my Etsy shop yesterday. I kind of love the shabby chic type of look, but I'm not very good at it, so I sort of add elements of it to some of my cards. For this card, I took the scalloped squares and scrunched them all up then unfolded them and glued to the card. It's hard to tell in the picture, but it gives it sort of a warn kind of look that I really love. So there you go, another quick tip, if you want to make something look worn or rustic, just scrunch it up! Great stress reliever too! The sentiment is one of the SALEBRATION items I recieved FREE with a $60 order!! How fab is that!

Click on the link at the top right of my blog to take you to my Stampin Up! website, hit the Promotions button and find out all about SALEABRATION going on now. It's Stampin Up! biggest promotion of the year!

Hope you like the card!

Take care,

No comments: