Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine Treat for the Teacher





Here's a quick little project I did for my daughter's teacher for Valentine's day. It's a cute little folder and inside I made 4 little Thank You note cards (because you know teacher's can always use those!) and in the other pocket, I decorated a bag of microwave popcorn!

The folder was super easy, and only uses one piece of 8.50 x 11 cardstock!

Black and red patterned paper is Stampin Up! dsp LOVE LETTERS (which I love!) and I used the same paper on the thank you cards.

Any questions, give me a shout, or leave a comment and I'll respond. Thanks for being so patient while I was out with the cold!

I'm off to finish up some little cuties for my kids for Valentine's day. Just picked up all my goodies at Bulk Barn, now to wrap it all. Will post pics in a couple of days, since they never visit my blog! LOL!!

Take care,

No comments: