Monday, February 28, 2011

New Line in My Etsy Shop






These are some new items that I have been working on for my Etsy shop. As you can see from the previous items I am right into kraft paper right now. Well actually I've been into it for quite a while, but going crazy with it now! I love working with it because every colour goes well with kraft, and I like the idea of the recycling the paper.

Anywhooooo, I've designed some co-ordinating invitations, thank you tags, and even a card for babies. Using my cricut to cut out the onesie (at any size I like!! Love my cricut!) I've pop dotted them for added depth and texture. The pictures really don't do it justice but hey, I'm not a photographer I'm a paper crafter ;)

I'm also working on some party invitations for kids too, with a cupcake theme. I'll post them later, once I actually have them finished!

Take care,

and don't forget SALEABRATION is still going on over at my Stampin Up! website. Pop on over and take a peek, once the sale is over you won't see it again till next year!!

No comments: