Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Few More Valentine Treats!!





Here's a couple more treats I made for the kiddies for Valentine's day. It's another Stampin Up! Big shot (You really need one of these!) die, the Mini Milk Carton. Cut out 4 of them, decorated them simply because they are so stinking cute, they don't need much embellishing, and filled with jelly beans (pink, white and red of course!) Also used the Modern label punch from Stampin Up! and the Scalloped edge punch for decorating.

Huge sale going on over at Stampin Up! so go on over to my website (top right corner of my blog for the link) and check it out! Who doesn't like free stuff!!?? For every $60 purchase you make, you get a FREE ITEM from the SALEABRATION catalog, how cool is that!! You can even order directly online through my website.

I used a bit of a cheaper patterned paper, and you can see the white core of the paper coming through where I had to fold. Note to self, remember not to buy the cheaper stuff anymore!!

Take care,

No comments: