Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine Treat Boxes






Here's a cute little box I cut out with my BIg SHOT (you HAVE to get one of these!!) and the BOX #2 die cut from Stampin Up! This box is just so stinking cute, and has endless possibilities! Anyhow, die cut 4 of them, decorated them, and am filling them with chocolates or jelly beans for the kids and the hubby! So easy, and SO FUN!!!

Remember, Stampin Up! has a HUGE sale going on right now SALEABRATION and for every $60 you order, you get to choose an item for FREE from the Saleabration catalog! Who doesn't like FREE stuff! Hop on over to my Stampin Up! website (link at the top right of my blog) and check it out, you can even order directly online, or give me a shout if you have any questions!

Have a great one!

Take care,

No comments: