Saturday, February 19, 2011

Question For You......What do You do with Your Scraps?

Good morning all,

I've been thinking about this for the past few days, and wanted to ask, what does everyone do with their scraps/leftover papers from other projects?

I have 2 small drawers FULL of scrap paper and right beside my paper cutter is a whole stack of leftovers and scraps. I keep everything because I think I'm wasting money/paper if I just throw it out, but I think it's actually been distracting me lately. I try and use the same colours as the scraps, then don't have enough paper for the project I want to do, then can't seem to change colour schemes because I can't think beyond what's on the scrap table!

I do sometimes gather my scraps and give them to my daughter to use, but then I'll see her doing something with a paper I like and think, what is she doing with that! LOL!

So I'm wondering, what do you guys do with your scraps??

I'm looking forward to your responses!

Take care,

No comments: