Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Card




Made this cute little card for one of my nephew's birthday. I saw a card similiar to this on someone else's blog, tweaked it a bit and voila......this is what I came up with! What do you think of the colours? Red, blue and brown, a different combo I think, but I really like them together. Something definately new and a bit bold for me!
I love punches, they are so quick and easy to use. I used the Martha Stewart cupcake punch for this card. I really like the design, think I'm gonna make a few more like this to sell in my much neglected Etsy shop!
Ribbon is Real red from Stampin Up! (109052)
Scallop punch (112091)
Real red cardstock (102482)
Chocolate Chip cardstock (102128)
Patterened paper was left over I had on hand
Take care!!!




No comments: