Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hi Everyone! Happy Sunday!

So while I'm spending the day working today, I wanted to share some of my plans with you.

I've been spending lots of time checking out other bloggers, and specifically bloggers who are Stampin Up! demonstrators, and decided I'm going to go ahead and become a more 'active' demonstrator! I've actually been a Stampin Up! demonstrator for over a year now, but mostly used the perks for my own personal use. I just simply love the product!! So I've decided to share my love of the product with all of you! Having said that, I'm going to active my Stampin Up! website today! Which means for all of you Canadians out there reading this, you will now be able to order Stampin Up! products directly through me from my website 24/7........pretty exciting eh!!? I thought so!

If you like, I would love for you to sign up and follow me! I'm going to try and post a new project every couple of days, and I'll be listing all the information for you of supplies etc. Please be patient with me though, I find it very hard to take beautiful photos like all the other blogs I see! LOL!! I'll supply a picture, so you get the idea, but photographer is not in my repertoire!

So what do you think, are you as excited as I am about this? Leave a comment if you like, I'd love to hear from you guys, and keep a lookout for the link to my new Stampin Up! website, coming later today!!

Thanks again friends!!

No comments: