Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bah Humbug!

Ok so we've passed Christmas, but that's how I feel today! I took a bunch of pictures this morning to share with you, but never saved them to my computer! DOH!!! I had a Valentine wreath I made with my Cricut and a couple of cute birthday and Valentine cards I had made for some loved ones. Oh well. I'll have to try again tomorrow! Sorry about that, but please check back tomorrow, I should have my photos up by then!!

On a happier note, I'm excited to get home today. I'm pretty sure I have a package waiting for me from Stanpin Up! I ended up ordering the Sizzix Big Shot for all the incredible die cuts that Stampin Up! has. I ordered the cute little milk carton, the Baskets and Blooms die cut and one more, which I forget at the moment! LOL!! But I have big plans for that little milk cartoon! Gonna fill it with chocolate goodies for my kiddies for Valentine's day.........can't wait to decorate it!

Till tomorrow, take care!

No comments: