Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lollipop Holders for Valentine's day!!







So I saw something similiar to this on another blog, and put a little twist on it and decided to use them for little Valentine treats. They are so easy to make, took minutes! I think they are the cutest little things!

Here's what I used to make them:

some old Valentine patterned paper I had
1 3/8 circle punch from Stampin UP! (104401)
Scallop punch from Stampin UP! (109043)
Real red cardstock from Stampin UP! (102482)
Tag punch from Stampin Up! (105934)

The stamp I used is also from Stampin Up! but I forgot which set.......doh!

If you are ever intested in any of the Stampin Up! products and would like to order them, please just contact me. Or you can order directly online, just email me to get my demonstrator # and you will get the preferred pricing! Simple!

See you soon!

No comments: