Monday, February 22, 2010

My Stampin Up! Website - UP AND RUNNING!!! Yeah!

That's right, you read it correctly! I've finally got my Stampin Up! website up and running! Sorry, I didn't get it completed yesterday, but today is good! I'm so excited about sharing this with all of you!

So if you live in the Ontario, or Canada! You can now order directly from Stampin Up! through my website. By ordering through my website you will get the special discounted rates (cheaper than ordering through the home page of Stampin Up directly).

And let me tell you there are so many great offers going on right now, it is so worth it to place an order before March 30! With every order over $65 you get to choose an item FOR FREE from the Saleabration catalog.

I'm gonna work on my blog over the next couple of days, and try and post direct links for you to see the catalog's and specials that are going on right now over at Stampin Up!

So here you go - my personal Stampin Up! website - http://www.melissaazzopardi.stampinup.net/

Go on over and take a peek, and if you have ANY questions at all, please contact me!

Thanks again, and I'll be posting again soon!!!

No comments: