Thursday, March 18, 2010

Quick Birthday Card




A simple little card, with a sort of masculine feel today. Punched some circles out of red and blue cardstock, then added a couple stars (cut with my Cricut of course) used the scallop punch for an added embellishment and stamped with Happy Birthday. Sweet and simple I thought!

Supplies from Stampin Up!

Real Red, Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip, Gable Green and kraft cardstock
Scallop punch
1 3/8 circle punch
Well Scripted stamp set (from the Occassions Mini Catalog)


Just a quick note guys, you only have a few days left to place your order during Saleabration to receive FREE product on orders over $65. If you're thinking of buying any Stampin Up! products, now is the time to do it! Click on the link on the left of my blog to go directly to the catalog's and my Stampin Up! website.

Remember I'm offering a FREE stamp set to the FIRST person to order through my Stampin Up! website!!!! (see the blog post below a bit to see a picture of the stamp set).

Things are a bit busy here with spring break, but I'll be back in a bit!

Take care, and enjoy the gorgeous weather we're having!

No comments: