Monday, March 1, 2010

Love You Much



I love this stamp set! There is something about the font that just really appeals to me! Anyways, I made this cute little card up after seeing a version of it on someone else's blog (I blog hop so much for ideas, I forget where I see them!!) It would make a great I love you card, happy anniversary or any occassion when you would like to tell someone how much you care.

The supplies!

Cardstock Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Real Red
DSP Sending Love (remember that's Designer Series Paper = DSP!) from the Occassions Mini Catalog
Scallop Trim border punch
Heart punch
ribbon

all from Stampin Up!

If you guys want the item #, along with the name of the supplies, let me know, and I can provide it for you in my posts.

Got to run........errands to do!

Happy Monday!

No comments: