Sunday, March 14, 2010

Easter Bunny Has Come Visiting





I'm trying to get a head start on Easter, and so far this is what I have come up with .... an Easter card! It was actually simple to make with my handy dandy cricut machine and the Animal Kingdom cartridge along with the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. I used the oval punch from Stampin Up! for the eggs and the Sizzix XL bigz Top Note die cut for the background. I thought the card turned out pretty cute so I made a couple of them! My girlfriend sells my cards for me at her office, so I am trying to get a couple of new ones made for her, along with one or two for my Etsy shop!

The supplies!!!

from Stampin Up!
Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip and kraft cardstock
Large oval punch
Sizzix Top Note die cut
Well Scripted stamp set from the Occassions Mini catalog (quick only available till April 30th!!)

Cricut cartridges
Animal Kingdom for the bunny
Plantin Schoolbook for the grass

Take care till next time, and remember all comments are appreciated!!

No comments: