Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pink Invitations




We're having a party for my youngest daughter shortly and I made up these invitations to send out. She's quite the girly girl so I thought pink invitations would do the trink!

These were super easy to make, and lots of fun too. Took 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock and cut in half, then do two folds to make the base of the card. Used the scallop trim punch on the edge of one card. Then cut another (white) piece of cardstock in 4 for the inside and used the corner rounder punch on all 4 corners. After that stamp the floral image and then stamp with the invite stamp and you're pretty much done. For the belly band I used DSP and then stamped You're Invited on the pink cardstock and punched out with the small oval punch. Then punched a bunch of the scallop ovals out and adhered them together on the belly band. Put it all together and VOILA!

I love all the Stampin Up! accessories along with the stamps because everything works together so well!

Supplies
Pretty in Pink, Real Red and Chocolate Chip cardstock
Small oval punch
Scallop oval punch
Corner rounder punch
Scallop Trim border punch
Wedding Sweet stamp set (for the flourish)
Introducing stamp set

If you want to leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think!

2 comments:

zopeloti said...

Very pretty, Just right for a girly girl.

Barb said...

Love your blog. Please visit my blog at http://barbsbunnyhutch.blogspot.com I would like to pass on a special award. Thanks!