Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Give-a-way for You!!!

I'm so excited to have my Stampin Up! website up and running, that I have a little something for the FIRST person to place an order with me! Obviously it'll be something from Stampin Up! I'm thinking some samples of their DSP (Designer Series Paper). Doesn't matter the amount, whoever places the first order, I will be shipping out to you a little something extra! Isn't that exciting! So get on over to my Stampin Up! website and check out all the great stuff going on right now! Don't forget, they have their SALE A BRATION going on now, so with every order of $65 or more, you get to pick out one FREE item from their Saleabration catalog, and they have AMAZING stuff in there!!!

Here's the link to my website http://www.MelissaAzzopardi.stampinup.net

You can also find it on the top right hand side of my blog!!!

Thanks again, see you tomorrow with another card I have to show you!

Take care,

No comments: