Saturday, January 29, 2011

Valentine for the Hubby



I'm seeing cupcakes everywhere these days, they seem to be the hottest thing right now, so I decided to try one on a card for my hubby for Valentine's day. I used 2 different cartridges for the cupcake because I liked the top of one, and the bottom of another. I used my Stampin UP! crimper to crimp the cupcake wrapper, and give a nice texture and feel. Stamped Wonderful and husband, tied a ribbon on it and voila, it's all done.

I can't wait for my cupcake punch to arrive from Stampin Up! It's not as big as this cupcake but I think I'm going to get a lot of use out of it!

If you haven't had a chance, pop on over to my Stampin UP! website www.MelissaAzzopardi.stampinup.net and check out the fabulouse SALEABRATION going on now. Look under Promotions, and when you're ready you can order directly online, under the PRODUCTS tab!!!

Take care,

No comments: