Thursday, January 27, 2011

Two Valentine Cards to Share with You!







Hi There,

Just wanted to quickly share a couple of new cards that I listed in my Etsy Shop. I'm so happy with how they turned out! I'm also happy that I ordered several packs of this patterned paper last year from Stampin Up! as I am so into these colours right now! I love the rich red, pink and brown all together!

My photos are off a bit, not very clear, but they were the quickest way I could get photos done! Not my favorite part of blogging and listing in my shop is taking the darn photos and uploading them!

All supplies are from Stampin Up!

If you haven't had a chance, head on over to my Stampin UP! website. There is a fantastic sale going on right now..........Stampin Up! biggest sale of the year....SALEABRATION. For every $60 you spend, you get to choose a FREE item from the Saleabration catalog!! Who doesn't like free stuff right!!?? The link to my site is on the top right side of my blog, so go check it out!

Take care,

No comments: