Thursday, May 28, 2009

I've been absent again!


Well things are still crazy around here, and I haven't had a chance to pop in and visit, let alone any time to craft and make cards! The dance recital is over, the company has come and gone, and now all the summer activities are starting up! Where does all the time go? Not that I'm complaining, because I know in a few years they are not gonna want me to be taking them everyone or involved in so many activities, so I'm taking it all in now while I can!

As you can see, I did have a chance to make a few new cards, and I'm making triplets these days as I now have 3 places to send my cards to!! Like I wasn't busy enough! LOL!! Ok, not complaining about that either!
Take care, smell the flowers and enjoy the kids. At least that's what I'm trying to do!

No comments: