Friday, April 10, 2009

It's Been Awhile......but..... I Have Some New Cards!!!

Hi There!

I'm sorry, I know it's been awhile since I visited........just too much on the go here! Anyhow over that last few days I've managed to get in a bit of crafting time and wanted to share some of my new cards with everyone. I'm pretty excited about them, they are a little bit out of my ordinary stuff. I've been experimenting with bolder colours and decided to try some bigger graphics of words, and also I've veered away from my normal birthday, wedding, Thank you cards.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them! You'll find them in my etsy shop shortly if your interested.

Thanks again for following me and being so patient with me. I appreciate all the encouragement!

Take care till next time (no it won't be weeks again this time!!)

No comments: