Monday, March 16, 2009

Something New for me......Journalling Spots, Tags or Embellishments


I made some cute little tags this weekend, they are a new kind of thing for me. They can have many uses, cupcake toppers, tags, scrapbooking embellishments, the list is endless. They can be used for a boy or girl. I punched out a bunch of cupcakes and icecream cones then mixed and matched all the pieces.....I love the result. So what do you think? Useful?? I think so! They will be appearing in my etsy shop soon! Just click on the link to the right to take you to my shop and see what other goodies you can find there.
Don't forget, Stampin' Up! has a great sale/offer going on right now.....buy $60 worth of stamps, and pick out a FREE stamp set from the Sale a Thon catalog.......cool right??! The link to my Stammpin' Up! website can also be found on the right........go check it out quick......sale ends March 30th!!!
See you again soon,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun fun fun, Melissa. Cupcakes seem to be all the rage nowadays! In other words, these should sell like hotcakes... or I guess hot cupcakes :)

Unknown said...

out visiting ...
cute cute cute
lov'n the cupcakes..
mona & the gaffer girls

Handmade by Melissa said...

Too sweet Mchen - Thanks! I hope they do....LOL!!!