Monday, January 12, 2009

Mini Thank You cards




Well I've finally been able to make a few cards, and I'm really excited about these ones. I've been waiting for all my new Stampin' Up! stamps to arrive and when they did, I knew this was the first little mini cards I would make! I love the colour of blue and chocolate brown and I incorporated that with the small curly stamps and punch, then added a little punched flower to top it off.
I'm gonna be listing these in my Esty shop shortly.

If you like what you see, please don't hesitate to contact me with any comments or custom requests.

I'm soooo looking forward to creating more lovelies with all my new stamps and punches and paper!

I've also been looking into a new stamping technique, called MCT. Right now I'm just searching for the correct paper to use and then I'll be posting all my new stuff here too......can't wait!!!

Take care,

No comments: