Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm so Excited!!!

A wonderful lady found my etsy shop and purchased a couple of cards from me. I've emailed her back and forth a few times and she is one of the kindest people I have met. She was so wonderful with her comments on my cards, she said she had seen HUNDREDS of cards on Etsy (there really is hundreds are card sellers) and she thought that mine were the BEST she had seen......I was so overwhelmed, I actually blushed reading her email! She also left me some very very kind and wonderful feedback for my shop after she recieved her cards.

So now I am going to try and make personalized stationary for her! I have an idea in my head, and hope to have a prototype for her tomorrow, if I can find some time (maybe I won't do that load of towels tomorrow! hehe!!).

I'm so excited (did I mention that already?).

Take care,

No comments: