Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pretty Little Birdy Notecards




I just loved this sweet little birdy stamp when I saw him, and thought he would do great sending a little message to someone special. I paired him up with some terrificly textured cards and voila, a cute little Notecard set.
This is a set of four notecards with envelopes, I'm hoping to get into my Etsy shop shortly.

In the meantime, I'm so excited today, my littlest one is dying to see High School Musical 3 so we're gonna give it a try! I hope there isn't too much of a crowd, guess maybe I'll get there about an hour early......just in case. Can't wait to see the look on her face when the movie starts! This is what I became a mom for!!!

Take care and see you again soon,



1 comment:

High On Craft said...

No doubt about it - that birdie is definitely cute!

HSM3 is in my near future as well. How can it not be with a 7 yr old girl in the house? :D