Saturday, October 4, 2008

Christmas is Coming.......well sort of!


I have officially made my first set of Christmas cards! I know, what was I thinking, it's only the beginning of October.
Well I was so thrilled when I received my new Stampin' Up! stamps that I made these cards with all my new stuff. I have to say I'm really impressed with the quality of the Stampin' Up! papers, and the colours are great. I used the Earth Tones, just love them.
Anyhow I'll be putting these up in my Etsy shop in a couple of days. Hope everyone likes them.
Oh and I'm doing my first ever Craft show on Nov 8th! I'm so excited! I really have to get working on making some stock to sell though. I have a ton of ideas in my head, but not a lot of crafting time.

Did I mention I'm half way through the custom wedding scrapbook that I'm making. I'm so happy with it, but feel so bad. I've taken so long to do this for a friend and feel awful about it......maybe I'll make a few extra goodies for her.

Take care,

No comments: