Friday, March 4, 2011

My Sons Invitations





We are celebrating a religious event this year for my son, and these are the invitations that I have made for the event. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this colour combination! In case you don't know, blue is MY favorite colour so I get to use it for everything I do for my son! The girls on the other hand are a different matter!

You remove the belly band and inside are all the details for the event! Using my handy dandy Cricut machine I cut out all the crosses and pop dotted them on the card. The pictures do not do it justice!

Now I have to start on the Thank you cards, and little thank you gifts that I like to hand out! Those will be at a later date, once I figure out what I'm doing!

Take care,

PS - don't forget about my cardmaking class! It's starting to fill up, so contact me if you are interested in attending! See below a couple posts for all the info!

No comments: