Saturday, November 6, 2010

Get a Head start on Christmas Gift Giving

Hi everyone! Just wanted to share with you a new item in my Etsy shop! It's a set designed to give you a head start on all your gift giving! I've included in the set 3 wine tags, 6 gift tags and a gift card holder/card. Perfect for those early parties we attend, you know they're gonna start soon! I decided to go with non-traditional colours and I LOVE the way they turned out. I made a second set which I might just have to keep for myself!

With all those wine bottles we gift away, why not attached a personal handmade wine tag instead of those bags we all know we buy!!

Here's a quick couple of pictures for you to peek at, or better yet go check them out at my Etsy shop www.harvestmoonpaper.etsy.com






Till next time, take care!!

No comments: