Monday, February 9, 2009

Welcome to the world of ......... MICRO GLITTER



















Well I met a wonderful lady named Tory through my Etsy shop (http://www.harvestmoonpaper.etsy.com/). She had purchased a couple of cards and through some emails back and forth, I designed some stationary for her. She liked them very much, but was looking for a bit more BLING, she loves!! micro glitter. So after some practise and trial and error, this is what we came up with. I love it!!! The glitter is so wonderful on the cards, the pictures don't really do it justice. I hope she loves it as much as I do, and thanks Tory for introducing me to the world of MICRO GLITTER.........you'll be seeing some on my cards in the future!!!


Hope you've all been well, take care, see you at my next blog!!!

No comments: