Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hello Again!!

Hey there, I've seriously neglected by blog this summer.......sorry!

With the kids home and all the stuff you try and cram in with them over the summer, things get pushed to the side, unfortunately this is one of them. But hey, things are looking up! The kids go back to school next week so I might get a little more me time. Time to create new cards for the shop, time to clean the house, maybe even do some laundry.......hehe!

I also need to spend some time on the blog and try and revamp it a bit. I have lots of friends with blogs now, new friends I've met through my Etsy shop, and I really want to be able to share them with everyone, and get links added here for them. I also realized I don't know how to use this blog that well. I've seen some beautiful blogs where the girls have been able to showcase their shop goods and I would love to learn how to do that as well.

So hopefully beginning next week, I'll be able to update more often, add the links that I want to and spruce this baby up a bit to make it more fun and interesting and informative.

Of course I'm always interested in any comments, so you can add those too if you wish!

Take care everyone and enjoy the last long weekend of the summer.


PS, did I mention I have family coming over for the weekend......yipee I get to spend a couple of days with my niece, we're all so excited to have them come and visit, and of course we're looking forward to seeing my brother and SIL too!

Bye for now!

No comments: