Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another card challenge !!!



I went to a great new website I had heard about and noticed that they had weekly card challenges! WOW there are some really talented ladies out there! I love looking at all their stuff, and as a bonus I get to challenge myself with all their weekly themes.


So here is my entry for their challenge this week - Friendship. I just loved this paper and had to buy the whole stack just to get this one patterned paper! Thanks for looking! Take care, Melissa

4 comments:

Krista B. said...

Great Card Melissa - i luv the colors you used.

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty ... love how your floral embellishment mimics the flowers in your great paper ... wonderful friend card.

Unknown said...

WOW!!! this is gorgeous!! love the flower and the background paper is awesome!! glad you're playing along with Caardvarks!!

Handmade by Melissa said...

Thank you for the kind comments. It is very encouraging to read them!!!