Sunday, March 28, 2010

Been MIA This Week

Good Morning,

Just wanted to say sorry, I've been away from my blog this past week, life sort of got in the way of fun! LOL!! It's been a busy week, doesn't seem to be an end in sight either! With Easter fast approaching (acckkk got to get working on those little gifts for my daughters school friends!) and the kids off of school for a couple of days, and running to work and shhhhhhhh my birthday coming up, it's been crazy!

So I haven't forgotten you guys, just had to do other stuff this week.

OH AND A QUICK REMINDER - ONLY 3 MORE DAYS TILL SALEABRATION IS OVER AT STAMPIN UP! IF YOU HAVE EVER THOUGHT OF ORDERING FROM STAMPIN UP!, NOW IS THE TIME! GREAT FREE PRODUCT AVAILABLE WITH EVERY ORDER OF $65 OR MORE. GO CHECK IT OUT ON MY STAMPIN UP! WEBSITE, link on the top right hand side of my blog! And remember FREE GIFT WITH THE FIRST ORDER THROUGH MY STAMPIN UP! WEBSITE (see blog post a bit below)

I will be back in a day or two with some photos of a few things I've been working on while I was MIA!

In the meantime, take care,

No comments: